Γειά σου (hi in Greek)
Here’s our step-by-step guide to kill 10 hours in Athens
- Don’t leave your backpack in an Athenian metro station luggage locker. They’re all out of order. All of them.
- Go all the way back to your hotel to leave your luggage with the sketchy bellhop. Does Aggie Honor Code work in Athens?
- Master the metro & hike up to the Acropolis. P.S. bring your student I.D. Europe actually gives a decent discount.
- Let the stunning views and steep slopes take your breath away.
- Get dolmades (stuffed grape leaves) served by your local Greek grandpa who will grab you by the cheek and proclaim how sweet your face is. Also, Greek food is better in Greece. Who knew?
- Go back to the hotel and take a nap in the hotel lobby. Don’t let free wifi and comfy couches go to waste.
- Play find your ferry & head to Mytilini, Lesvos!
ooo. feeling academic.
Blue Star 1 at sunset.